Level 3 Diploma in Cybersecurity
QUALIFI LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA CYBERSECURTIY MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS
The knowledge of cybersecurity is important with the rise of hackers; it is to be protected and be able to take preventive ways against any cyber-attack. This qualification is for those seeking, or have chosen a career in the business related sector but require basic knowledge and competences in cyber security- includes sub-disciplines of compliances, digital media risk management, security risk management and so on. Study qualify level 3 diploma in cybersecurity and management and operations at Britain International Academy.
Students studying for Qualifi level 3 diploma in Cybersecurity will develop the following skills during the program:
- Being highly vigilant and detail oriented and to be able to come up with solutions for any vulnerabilities and/or risks.
- To be able to recognize the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research, and appreciating the need for ethical and professional codes of conduct.
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject in a professional way and be able to engage in debates.
- Develop transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet the existing and emerging technologies and environment.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or career.
At Britain International Academy; we provide flexible methods to our learners which include- blended learning, online learning, and in-class teaching methods to which students can chose whichever method is convenient.
This program is available in two modes: 6 months or 9 months.
This program is accredited by Qualifi and Ofqual regulated awarding body.
- Learners who possess qualifications at Level 2 or
- Work experience
Learners are required to complete the six mandatory units to achieve the 60 credits required to gain the Level 3 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations.
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Level||Credit||TQT||GLH|
|CSM01||Threat and Risk: Expecting the Unexpected||3||10||100||60|
|CSM02||Network Architecture: Communications andProtocols||3||10||100||60|
|CSM03||Mobile Device and Data Risks||3||10||100||60|
|CSM04||Investigations and Incident Response||3||10||100||60|
|CSM05||Solutions: Future-Proofing your Business||3||10||100||60|
On completion of the Level 3 diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations one can move forward to:
- QUALIFI Level 4 diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations
This course will have no exams but assessments will be based on assignments submitted.