|Qualification||Categories||Contact US||Email Us|
- Home / IT Training & Certification /
- Cloud Technologies
Britain International Academy offers the best cloud computing training that is fully based on current industry trends, parameter, and standards that equip attendees to get quick jobs at different MNCs. Britain International Academy provides the best Cloud Training & Certification In Kuwait. Britain International Academy has earned the reputation of being one of the most reliable cloud computing training institutes bringing the participants a hands-on practical skills and the necessary job assistance right from the basics to the advanced level spring training courses. It’s important to consider how cloud computing is changing the face of corporate IT, and how it’s changing the workplace for the IT professional. Why will companies want to shift to Cloud computing technologies?
Companies no longer need to purchase, store and maintain expensive network equipment, reducing the resources (time and money) involved in maintaining, updating and repairing their own server hardware and software. Cloud providers deliver the software via the internet, ensuring that the software comes to you installed with the latest patches and security installed every time you connect to the cloud. Companies become more agile because they are able to grow or shrink computing resources as demand increases or decreases, paying only for the resources they actually use. This prevents companies from having to pay more to build bigger servers in order to handle the occasional end of month demand on their servers or the seasonal spikes in demand for their products. Remote employees can easily access necessary applications via the Internet from any location, using their mobile and handheld computing devices increasing both their efficiency and the ability to collaborate from their desk and on the go.
With custom applications, companies can turn their services into products that customers can access via the Internet. Companies can sell the application or functionality via the cloud to other customers who are also in need of that service.
If you require any further information feel Explore Course to Contact Us.
(+965) 22204171 / Whatsapp 65701004
Block No.10, Building No. 34, Essa Al Qatami St. Opposite U.A.E., Exchange, Salmiya, Kuwait.
- Lectures: 5
- Days: 5
- Duration: 8 hours
- Language: English
- Assessments: Yes
- Exam Title: Cloud Computing Traning
- No of Questions: 125
- Duration: 4 Hrs
- Availability: Currently Availble
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
CLOUD COMPUTING TRAINING
COURSE CONTENT COVERED IN CLOUD COMPUTING TRAINING COURSE
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Defining cloud computing
- Components of a computing cloud
- Differentiating types of clouds: public, private, hybrid
- Delivering services from the cloud
- Categorizing service types
Comparing vendor cloud products: Amazon, Google, Microsoft and others
Adopting the Cloud
- Key drivers of cloud computing solutions
- Instantaneous provisioning of computing resources
- Handling varied loads with elasticity and seamless scalability
- Tapping into an infinite storage capacity
- Cost-effective pay-as-you-use billing models
- Evaluating barriers to cloud computing
- Handling sensitive data
- Aspects of cloud security
- Assessing governance solutions
Exploiting Software as a Service ( SaaS )
- Characterizing SaaS
- Minimizing the need for local hardware and software
- Streamlining administration with centralized installation and updates
- Optimizing cost and performance with the ability to scale on demand
- Comparing service scenarios
- Improving collaboration with business productivity tools
- Simplifying business process creation by integrating existing components
- Inspecting SaaS technologies Deploying Web applications
- Implementing Web services: SOAP, REST
- Choosing a development platform
Delivering Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Exploring the technical foundation for PaaS
- Specifying the components of PaaS
- Analyzing vendor PaaS provisions
- Selecting an appropriate implementation
- Building services with solution stacks
- Evaluating the architecture of vendor specific platforms
- Becoming familiar with service platform tools
- Leveraging the power of scalable middleware
- Managing cloud storage
- Controlling unstructured data in the cloud
- Deploying relational databases in the cloud
- Improving data availability
- Employing support services
- Testing in the cloud
- Monitoring cloud-based services
- Analyzing portability across platforms
Deploying Infrastructure as a Service ( IaaS )
- Enabling technologies
- Scalable server clusters
- Achieving transparency with platform virtualization
- Elastic storage devices
- Accessing IaaS
- Provisioning servers on demand
- Handling dynamic and static IP addresses
- Tools and support for management and monitoring
Building a Business Case
- Calculating the financial implications
- Analyzing current and future computing requirements
- Comparing in-house facilities to the cloud
- Estimating economic factors downstream
- Preserving business continuity
- Selecting appropriate service-level agreements
- Safeguarding access to assets in the cloud
- Security, availability and disaster recovery strategies
Migrating to the Cloud
- Technical considerations
- Rearchitecting applications for the cloud
- Integrating the cloud with existing applications
- Avoiding vendor lock-in
- Planning the migration
- Incremental vs
- one-step solution
- Selecting a vendor
- Establishing staff skill requirements
LEARNING BY DOING IS THE POLICY THAT IS STRICTLY FOLLOWED
Cloud Computing instructional class includes Learning by Doing utilizing cutting edge base for performing hands-on activities and true reenactments. This broad hands-on involvement in Cloud Computing guarantees that you ingest the information and aptitudes that you apply at work after your placement in an MNC. Britain International Academy is one of the best Cloud Computing training organizations with 100% job support. Britain International Academy has characterized its course modules and instructional courses keeping in view the need of the attendees.
TRAINING AT THE TIMINGS THAT SUIT LEARNERS BEST
Learn Cloud Computing With BIA is led amid day-time classes, weekend classes, night group classes and quick track instructional courses. Britain International Academy is the biggest Cloud Computing training center with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the choices of opting for multiple courses. Britain International Academy prepares thousands of aspirants for Cloud Computing at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Britain International Academy is one of the best training institute for cloud computing with 100% placement support. Britain International Academy has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Britain International Academy Cloud Computing training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
How will Cloud computing change the workplace for the IT professional?
It will allow a reapplication of in-house IT staff, especially for jobs focusing on server and desktop support. As companies switch to cloud-hosted services, these maintenance, repair and upgrade services will be provided by the provider which will free up these support personnel to work on other important company projects.
It will create an increased demand for cloud specialized consultants, developers, and architects to meet the growing markets immediate and specialized needs.
It will drive a switch in emphasis from support to innovation, as companies require new and better cloud-hosted applications to support their business needs. Developers, programmers and coders will be increasingly in demand, particularly in the area of mobile and handheld computing.
It will require stringent security demands with a need for experts to ensure data stored on the Cloud is protected and meets industry-specific regulations. This includes the need for private Cloud creation, where companies build out their own private cloud network and offer it to their customers and employees.
Britain International Academy stays up to date with the latest technologies, in order to provide you with the relevant skills you need in order to succeed in the ever-changing technology landscape.
Our partnerships with major developers of cloud technology allow us to offer the courses you need to get ahead.
WORLD CLASS TRAINING STRUCTURE
At the institute, each and every module of cloud computing training has been structured by the well-known specialists within the industry and corporate professionals with more than 7+ years of vast experience in conducting real-time cloud computing projects. Britain International Academy actualizes a mix of scholastic learning and handy sessions to give the learners ideal presentation that guides them well in their conversion from gullible learners into proven experts.
At Britain International Academy well-equipped Cloud Computing Training Center Aspirants Learn Latest Cloud Computing Trends the Skills for:
- Cloud Computing Course Contents
- Building and Installing Applications
- Transitioning to Objective-C
- Interface Builder: Xcode is GUI for GUIs
- Introduction to UI Kit
- Text Views
- Navigation Bars and Controllers
- Transition Animations
- Action Sheets and Alerts
- Table Views and Controllers
- Status Bar Manipulation
THE TRAINING MEETS THE CRITERIA OF THE MOST CONTEMPORARY REQUIREMENTS
Cloud computing training has been planned according to most recent industry patterns and remembering the propelled cloud computing course substance and syllabus taking into account the expert level necessities of the learners; helping them to get position in Multinational organizations and accomplish their vocation objectives. Britain International Academy is the greatest cloud computing institute with cutting edge base and labs and the alternatives of selecting numerous courses. Britain International Academy makes ready a large number of wannabes for Cloud Computing at sensible expenses that is modified remembering training and course content prerequisite of every participant.