Diploma In Accounting and Finance
This suite of Qualifications provides a realistic and broad opportunity for Learners seeking career and professional development. They will support Learners in realizing their potential and by association the prospects of the organizations they work with or for. The issues and concepts dealt with as part of this suite of Qualifications are best explored through exposure to organizations, for any full-time Learners work placements are encouraged so that genuine experience and insight can be gained.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organizational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- Develop the ability to recognize and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
- 9 Month
- In Class
The Qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression:
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree or;
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 Year Managerial Experience
The Level 7 Diploma focuses upon developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective accounting and finance manager.
Learners must complete the 6 mandatory units.
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Level||Credits|
|AF701||Strategy and Global Finance||7||20|
|AF702||Strategic Financial Management||7||20|
|AF704||Ethical behavior and Corporate Governance||7||20|
Learners completing the QUALIFY Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management will allow progress to:
- The QUALIFY Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, or
- A university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- No Exams
The programme is accredited by QUALIFI