|Course Title||Course Language||Est.Duration-days||Est.Duration-Hours|
|Lean Six Sigma Green Belt||English||5||40|
Six Sigma Green Belt
- Home /
- Six Sigma Green Belt
The command over Six Sigma methodologies paves ways for you in your work life with bright ventures. In order to enhance and prove your analytical skills and business acumen, this course is of great importance for your resume. The principles of Six Sigma are widely used in the applications of innumerable corporations around the world. This course ensures you to become an expert in improving the process of the workplace and guarantees your credibility within an organization.
- What is Lean
- What is Six Sigma
- Building Teams.
- Managing conflicts.
- Project Plan and gate ways.
- Communication Plan.
- Project finance
2. Define Opportunity
- Identify & select improvement opportunity
- Voice of Customer and CTQs.
- Sigma Level Calculation.
- SMART Objective.
- 7 types +1 of wastes
- Develop six sigma project’s charter.
3. Manage measurement
- Develop process maps
- Tree diagram to Identify Xs and Ys and Big Y.
- Prioritization (X-Y) matrix.
- Data collection plan.
- Measurement system Analysis (variable (GR&R) and Attributes (Kappa))
- Introduction for statistical measures.
- Descriptive Statistics (central tendency (Mean-Median-Mod) – dispersion (variance -standard deviation-Range-Inter quartile range).
- Normal Distribution.
- Assessing Normality (probability plot-test for normality).
- Spécial Cause & Common Cause.
- Graphical Analysis and Minitab (Dot Plot-Histogram-Box Plot- Scatter Plot -run chart).
- Determine process performance – SPC (I-mR, X bar-R, P, nP, C, U)
4. Analyze current Performance
- Process Capability Analysis (Cp, Cpk).
- Identify potential root causes (Fishbone / 5Whys)
- Hypothesis Analysis (Test of equal variance – t-test – F-test – Anova (one way Anova) Ptest – Chi2)
- Conduct correlation analysis.
- Regression analysis.
5. Improve Performance
- Generate solutions
- Select solution
- Intro to DOE
- Develop Implementation plan
- Calculate new Sigma level
- Implement solution
6. Control Performance
- Develop control plan
- Implement monitoring system
- Evaluate results
- Document changes
- Project closing and sign off
Attendees will get training certificate after the completion of the course, Exam can be a paper base or Online, both options are available with us.