Diploma In Tourism and Hospitality Management
The goals of this diploma in tourism and hospitality management at offered by Britain International Academy are to empower youthful students build up a marketing prudence, and to sharpen their administration competencies with an exceptional reference to the tourism and hospitality industry. This diploma is intended to give practical experience with managing these areas of tourism and hospitality. On completing Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management with success students will be empowered to expand their leadership competencies and strategic management and to concentrate on the necessities of executing the association’s technique.
The tourism and hospitality industry is a significant worldwide industry and a significant piece of the economies of numerous nations all over. The goal of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management is to give the travel industry experts the pro information expected to propel their professions, or for graduates entering the tourism and hospitality industry to pick up the aptitudes expected to oversee business tasks. This Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management will direct you through the vocation openings that are waiting for you in the travel industry and hospitality industry and acquaint you with the prescribed procedures utilized in this industry in the modern era. This will make you move towards an energizing vocation that can take you around the globe! The diploma gives students a contemporary, basic, and global program that supports their improvement as supervisors with a deep rooted learning direction.
OTHM’s solutions at RQF Level 7 calls out for practical knowledge , aptitudes, capacities and abilities that are surveyed in scholarly terms as being equivalent to:
- Integrated Master’s Degrees
- Master’s Degrees
- Postgraduate Certificates.
- Postgraduate Diplomas
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- To comprehend the interrelationship between the tourism and hospitality industry segments.
- To investigate the vital issues in business advancement, as opposed to operational level issues.
- To verify work at senior supervisory.
The diploma empowers students to examine complex administration issues and to apply and adjust expert aptitudes and specialized phrasing to propose answers for these issues educated by best practice and contemporary research. it will empower students to advance inside business as well as proceed with their qualification towards a significant Master’s program.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organizational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognize and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
- 9 Month
- In class
For entry Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification, learners must possess:
- An honors degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|J/616/2693||Strategic Management and Marketing||20||100||200|
|R/616/2695||International Tourism Policy and Development||20||100||200|
|Y/616/2696||E-Tourism and Social Media||20||100||200|
|D/616/2697||Advanced Research Methods||20||100||200|
|H/616/2698||Organizational behavior in International Contexts||20||100||200|
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to Master’s top-up programs at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing. For more information visit the University Progressions page.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- No Exams
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (Othm)