|Expert Trainer||Categories||Contact US||Email Us|
|AVDESH SHARMA||IT CERTIFICATION||(+965)22204171/65701004||INFO@BIA.EDU.KW|
You will end up being a hacker but a moral one! Britain International Academy is the Best Institute For Certified Ethical Hacking Training in Kuwait as the security attitude in any association must not be constrained to the storehouses of a specific seller, advancements or bits of hardware, this course was intended to furnish you with the devices and procedures utilized by programmers and data security experts the same to break into an association. This course will submerge you into the Hacker Mindset with the goal that you will have the option to shield against future assaults. Here, you will be presented to a completely extraordinary method for accomplishing ideal data security pose in their association; by hacking it!
The Certified Ethical Hacker CEH Certification is the most wanted data security training framework any data security expert will ever need to be in. The CEH is the initial segment of a 3-section EC-Council Information Security Track which causes you ace hacking advances.
You will be thought the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking and figured how you can move toward your objective and prevail at breaking in without fail! The five stages incorporate:
- Gaining Access
- Maintaining Access
- Covering your tracks
The instruments and strategies in every one of these five stages are given in detail in a comprehensive way to deal with assistance you distinguish when an assault has been utilized against your own targets.
AVDHESH SHARMA AUTHORIZED TRAINER BY EC-COUNCIL
CEI | KALI | CEH | CHFII ENSA | EDRP | ECIH | SECURITY+ | MCT | MCSE | CCNA Certified Ethical Hacker [CEH], Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator [CHFI], EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional [EDRP], EC-Council certified Security Analyst [ECSA], EC-Council certified Incident Handler [ECIH] , EC-Council Network Security Administrator [ENSA] , Cloud Security, CompTIA Security+, Certified Secure Computer User, Microsoft Certified System Engineer [MCSE], CCNA [Cisco Certified Network Associate], N+,Security +, Security analysis, Security Architect, Network Defence.
- Certified EC-Council Instructor
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Microsoft certified Trainer
- CISSP Security
If you require any further information feel Explore Course to contact Us.
(+965) 22204171/ Whatsapp 65701004
Block No.10, Building No. 34, Essa Al Qatami St. Opposite U.A.E., Exchange, Salmiya, Kuwait.
- Lectures: 5
- Days: 5
- Duration: 8 hours
- Language: English
- Assessments: Yes
- Exam Title: Certified Ethical Hacker (ANSI)
- Exam Code: 312-50(ECC EXAM),312-50(VUE)
- No of Questions: 125
- Duration: 4 Hrs
- Availability: Prometric Prime / VUE / ECCEXAM
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
5 DAYS TRAINING SCHEDULE
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
If you require any further information feel free to contact Us.
Block No.10, Building No. 20-B/1, Essa Al Qatami St. Opposite U.A.E., Exchange, Salmiya, Kuwait., KUWAIT (+965)22204171/ 66630490