|Expert Trainer||Categories||Contact US||Email Us|
The world’s most progressive moral hacking course with 20 of the most present security spaces a moral programmer will need to realize when intending to reinforce the data security stance of their association.
The objective of this course at Britain International Academy is to assist you with acing a moral hacking approach that can be utilized in an entrance testing or moral hacking circumstance. You exit the entryway with moral hacking abilities that are exceptionally sought after, just as the all-around perceived Certified Ethical Hacker accreditation!
The Purpose of the CEH accreditation:
- Set up and oversee principles for credentialing proficient data security experts in moral hacking measures.
- Illuminate credentialed people meet or surpass the base principles.
- Fortify moral hacking as a one of a kind and automatic calling.
This course in its tenth cycle is refreshed to give you the apparatuses and procedures utilized by programmers and data security experts the same to break into any PC framework. This course will inundate you into a “Hacker Mindset” so as to show you how to take on a similar mindset as a programmer and better guard against future assaults.
.AUTHORIZED TRAINER BY EC-COUNCIL
CEI | KALI | CEH | CHFII ENSA | EDRP | ECIH | SECURITY+ | MCT | MCSE | CCNA Certified Ethical Hacker [CEH], Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator [CHFI], EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional [EDRP], EC-Council certified Security Analyst [ECSA], EC-Council certified Incident Handler [ECIH] , EC-Council Network Security Administrator [ENSA] , Cloud Security, CompTIA Security+, Certified Secure Computer User, Microsoft Certified System Engineer [MCSE], CCNA [Cisco Certified Network Associate], N+,Security +, Security analysis, Security Architect, Network Defence.
- Certified EC-Council Instructor
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Microsoft certified Trainer
- CISSP Security
If you require any further information feel Explore Course to contact Us.
(+965) 22204171/ Whatsapp 65701004
Block No.10, Building No. 34, Essa Al Qatami St. Opposite U.A.E., Exchange, Salmiya, Kuwait.
- Lectures: 5
- Days: 5
- Duration: 8 hours
- Language: English
- Assessments: Yes
- Exam Title: Certified Ethical Hacker(ANSI)
- Exam Code: 312-50 (ECC EXAM),312-50(VUE)
- No of Questions: 125
- Duration: 4 Hrs
- Availability: Prometric Prime / VUE /ECCEXAM
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
5 DAYS TRAINING SCHEDULE
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
If you require any further information feel free to contact Us.
Block No.10, Building No. 34, Essa Al Qatami St. Opposite U.A.E., Exchange, Salmiya, Kuwait., KUWAIT (+965)22204171/ 66630490
Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Britain International Academy is one of the top and best institute providing CEH – Certified Ethical Hacking training and testing center in Kuwait.
Britain International Academy, Kuwait is providing on demand classes for CEH – Ethical Hacking Training, evening classes for CEH training is also running at Britain International Academy, Kuwait.
Britain International Academy is an officially Accredited EC Council training partner in Kuwait.
The Purpose of the CEH credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
In order to maintain the high integrity of our certifications exams, EC-Council Exams are provided in multiple forms (I.e. different question banks). Each form is carefully analyzed through beta testing with an appropriate sample group under the purview of a committee of subject matter experts that ensure that each of our exams not only has academic rigor but also has “real world” applicability. We also have a process to determine the difficulty rating of each question. The individual rating then contributes to an overall “Cut Score” for each exam form. To ensure each form has equal assessment standards, cut scores are set on a “per exam form” basis. Depending on which exam form is challenged, cut scores can range from 60% to 85%.
The Certified Ethical Hacking training coursewill significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
If a candidate have completed an official EC-Council training from Britain International Academy, Kuwait either at an Accredited Training Center, via the iClass platform, or at an approved academic institution, the candidate is eligible to attempt the relevant EC-Council exam without going through the application process.
In order to be considered for the EC-Council CEH exam without attending official training, candidate must have at least 2 years of work experience in the Information Security domain and remit a non-refundable eligibility application fee of USD 100.00 along with their application form
- Inclusion of new modules – IoT hacking and vulnerability analysis,
- Focus on Emerging attack vectors – cloud, AI, ML, etc
- Hacking Challenges at the end of each module
- Coverage of the latest malware
- Inclusion of complete malware analysis process
- Covers latest hacking tools
The candidate needs to test within 1 year from date of voucher release.
Online lab and kit valid for 6 months only.
Exam vouchers can be extended for 3 months before the expiration date for a fee of USD $35.
Note: Expired vouchers cannot be extended. Please write to Certification Manager at least five (5) business days prior to voucher expiration to ensure you do not miss the deadline.
ANSI accreditation signifies that the certification holder has completed a prescribed course of study designed specifically to meet predefined industry requirements.
The CEH is a brilliant introduction into the world of Ethical Hacking. You’ll finish your certification with an in demand set of skills covering Intrusion Detection, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation.
Plus, if you need to break into the field of ethical hacking or penetration testing, the CEH will put you ahead of other uncertified job applicants (assuming you similar experience).
It’s a benchmark certification for ethical hackers – “CEH is the original standard,” says Albert Whale, president and chief security officer at IT Security, Inc.
Before attending a CEH training at Britain International Academy course you should ideally possess at least two years IT experience, a good knowledge of TCP/IP, Windows Server and a basic familiarity with Linux and/or Unix.