|Expert Trainer||Categories||Contact US||Email Us|
|AVDHESH SHARMA||IT CERTIFICATION||(+965)22204171/66630490||INFO@BIA.EDU.KW|
The Certified Ethical Hacker CEH Certification In Kuwait is the core of the most desired information security training system any information security professional will ever want to be in.
The CEH, is the first part of a 3-part EC-Council Information Security Track which helps you master hacking technologies. You will become a hacker, but an ethical one! BIA is the Best Institute For Certified Ethical Hacking Training As the security mindset in any organization must not be limited to the silos of a certain vendor, technologies or pieces of equipment, this course was designed to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. As we put it, “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker”. This course will immerse you into the Hacker Mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver’s seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic ethical hacking process. Here, you will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organization; by hacking it! You will scan, test, hack and secure your own systems. You will be thought the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking and thought how you can approach your target and succeed at breaking in every time! The five phases include Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks. The tools and techniques in each of these five phases are provided in detail in an encyclopedic approach to help you identify when an attack has been used against your own targets. Why then is this training called the Certified Ethical Hacker Course? This is because by using the same techniques as the bad guys, you can assess the security posture of an organization with the same approach these malicious hackers use, identify weaknesses and fix the problems before they are identified by the enemy, causing what could potentially be a catastrophic damage to your respective organization. Throughout the CEH course, you will be immersed in a hacker’s mindset, evaluating not just logical, but physical security.
AVDHESH SHARMA AUTHORIZED TRAINER BY EC-COUNCIL
CEI | KALI | CEH | CHFII ENSA | EDRP | ECIH | SECURITY+ | MCT | MCSE | CCNA Certified Ethical Hacker [CEH], Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator [CHFI], EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional [EDRP], EC-Council certified Security Analyst [ECSA], EC-Council certified Incident Handler [ECIH] , EC-Council Network Security Administrator [ENSA] , Cloud Security, CompTIA Security+, Certified Secure Computer User, Microsoft Certified System Engineer [MCSE], CCNA [Cisco Certified Network Associate], N+,Security +, Security analysis, Security Architect, Network Defence.
- Certified EC-Council Instructor
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Microsoft certified Trainer
- CISSP Security
If you require any further information feel Explore Course to contact Us.
Block No.10, Building No. 20-B/1, Essa Al Qatami St. Opposite U.A.E., Exchange, Salmiya, Kuwait.
- Lectures: 5
- Days: 5
- Duration: 8 hours
- Language: English
- Assessments: Yes
- Exam Title: Certified Ethical Hacker(ANSI)
- Exam Code: 312-50 (ECC EXAM),312-50(VUE)
- No of Questions: 125
- Duration: 4 Hrs
- Availability: Prometric Prime / VUE /ECCEXAM
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
5 DAYS TRAINING SCHEDULE
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
If you require any further information feel free to contact Us.
Block No.10, Building No. 20-B/1, Essa Al Qatami St. Opposite U.A.E., Exchange, Salmiya, Kuwait., KUWAIT (+965)22204171/ 66630490