Diploma In Health Coaching and Applied Nutrition
The Diploma in health coaching and applied nutrition at Britain International Academy expects to give proficient knowledge, pragmatic learning/training and the management abilities in the territory of health and nutrition industry. It sustains students to seek after a vocation in the health and nutrition related field and further qualifications to turn into an expert. This diploma has been made to create and train the health and nutrition enthusiasts and to help progress acknowledgment and polished competencies to the health coaching and nutrition segments of industry.
The Level 6 Diploma in Health Coaching and Applied Nutrition is intended for students with a propelled capability that supports their advancement as mentors inside the health and nutrition industry. You will learn: practice simple and effective fitness regimes, know how to coach clients to achieve their goals and how to set up your business.
- How to mentor customers to accomplish their objectives
- How to set up your business.
- The Basic and adaptable fitness routines
- The fundamentals of health and nourishment
- The human body functions
Graduates can progress into:
- Dietitian instructors
- Health counselors,
- Patient care partners in nutrition department
Graduates can work in:
- Nutrition administration industry
- Medical centers
- Community health centers
- Nutrition centers
- Wellness sectors
- Health related food organizations
- Catering departments
Why to opt for Diploma in health coaching and applied nutrition?
- Educate students to exhibit capability in dynamic, intelligent and compassionate listening aptitudes
- Empower students to show a promise to doing proficient duties and an adherence to moral standards of the practical life.
- Empower students to show professionalism in industry by formulating and executing customized nutrition plans for customers
- Give students language aptitudes, listening abilities and the chance of being with another as a way to urge and influence customers to endeavor health and nutrition transformation.
- Train students to exhibit the aptitudes expected to influence their customers to cling to their objectives
- Train students to comprehend conduct change and to show application in encouraging others
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
- 8 Month
- 10 Month
The programme is available in 2 delivery modes:
- Blended Learning
- In class
The Qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression.
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 Year Managerial Experience
The Level 7 Diploma focuses on developing understanding, skills, and abilities to equip learners with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective health coach.
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Level||Credit||Credit||Credit|
|HC 500||Health and Nutrition I – Role of Health Coaching and CAM||7||15||150||50|
|HC 505||Health and Nutrition II – Nutrition and Health Coach Practice||7||15||150||50|
|HC 515||Contemporary and Community Health Issues||7||15||150||50|
|HC 520||Health Coaching I||7||15||150||50|
|HC 525||Health Coaching II – Behavioral Changes and Evidence-based Coaching||7||15||150||50|
|HC 530||Practice Management||7||15||150||50|
|HC 535||Adult Education||7||15||150||50|
|HC 540||Health Coach Ethics||7||15||150||50|
|HC 545||Professional Communication||7||15||150||50|
|HC 550||Capstone Research and Project||7||30||300||100|
Completing the QUALIFY Level 7 Extended Diploma in Health Coaching and Applied Nutrition will allow learners to progress to:
- The QUALIFY Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- A university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree Directly into employment in an associated profession
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- No Exams
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (Qualifi)