Diploma In Executive Management
This diploma in Executive Management from Britain International Academy is focused on the individuals who are looking for foundation and professional level jobs in medium or huge organizations. It gives a program of figuring out how to the individuals who need to build up their insight, abilities and comprehension of associations and how official administration can accomplish authoritative goals.
Embrace explanatory, orderly approaches toward critical thinking and basic leadership, while all the while showing a fitting mindfulness and comprehension of the intricate complexities associated with this field from this diploma. Participate in business management and basic leadership at all levels from vital to operational, while taking due cognizance of the legitimate, social, political and financial condition.
This diploma will:
- Allow to apply the standards of key administration in industry
- Deal with one’s very own improvement
- Enable critical thinking methods explicit to business
- Empower to audit the standards of business management
- Give access in learning the administration, initiative and methodology at professional level
- Help to comprehend and apply the standards of vital leadership in a business situation
- Improve learners vocation advancement openings
- Improve the employability of students by enabling them to investigate the connection between theory and practical application of methods in the business world.
- Select, audit and break down data from a wide scope of sources
- Work freely and as well as a team
To this end, the diploma from Britain International Academy will help recognize and address the particular needs of the enthusiasts and will likewise improve their professional abilities in the executives and authority exercises.
- 6 Month
- In class
The Qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression.
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 Year Managerial Experience
Learners must complete all units successfully and achieve 120 credits before the Diploma can be issued.
Learners must complete the 8 mandatory units.
|Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy
|Human Resource Practice, Leadership, and Managing People
|Global Trade and its Impact on Strategy
|Research, Problem Solving, and Business Reporting
|Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management
Learners completing the Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management
Management will allow progress to:
- The QUALIFI Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, or
- A university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- No Exams
The programme is accredited by QUALIFI