Diploma In Health and Social Care Management
This level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management from Britain International Academy will upgrade competencies in the zones of:
- Arranging and managing
- Driving change
- Successful execution
- Team work.
You will have the option to work in an assortment of jobs inside:
- Health Care Administration
- Management in the Hospitals/Social Care Industry
Diploma in Health and Social Care Management enables students to exhibit their aptitudes by delivering hands on training. Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Health and Social Care Management is intended to empower students to create:
- A sound comprehension of health and social care management
- A comprehension to improve this industry of social care management
- It gives students a chance to draw in with the difficulties confronting experts, administrations, clients and policymakers.
- The ideas, speculations and practices in health and social care management
Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management from Britain International Academy will make information in up-and-comers with the goal that they can fill in as a compelling administrator or pioneer in medical clinic or social care management industry. It joins both theoretical and practical training to ensure maximum output.
Toward the finish of the course, you will have the option to:
- Apply ideas, apparatuses and procedures to issues
- Comprehend the advancement of medicinal services strategy.
- Comprehend operational strategies
- Comprehend progressed financial writing on the interest and supply chain interests
- Comprehend the budgeting related to execution of this industry’s tasks
- Endorse administrative abilities to deal with the nature of management.
- Oversee complex issues
- Show a comprehension of this field and its administration framework.
On completion of this Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management from Britain International Academy you will be empowered to advance in this industry as well as proceed with higher examination towards a pertinent Master’s program as well.
- 9 Month
- In class
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification, learners must possess:
- An honors degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery center regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification consists of 8 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
|Unit Ref.No.||Unit title||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|T/507/946||Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care||15||75||150|
|A/507/9462||Managing Finance in the Healthcare Sector||15||75||150|
|F/507/9463||International Health Policy||15||75||150|
|J/507/9464||Strategic Management in the Healthcare Industry||15||75||150|
|L/507/9465||Organizational Behavior in Health and Social Care||15||75||150|
|R/507/9466||Human Resource Management||15||75||150|
|Y/507/9467||Strategic Marketing for Health and Social Care||10||50||100|
|D/507/9468||Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals||20||100||200|
Achieving the Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to Master’s top-up programmes at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing. For more information visit the University Progressions page.
Assessment is via assignment submission
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (Othm)